An outdoor progressive dinner, served up Remick style!
Enjoy an evening's stroll, admire festively lighted barns and buildings, and fill your tummy with a delicious, hot meal prepared with locally grown and produced ingredients.
Each portion of your 5-course meal will be served at a different outdoor location. You will stroll from one historic building to the next over the course of the evening. White lights and luminaries will help lead the way as you explore the museum grounds.
Details (stay tuned for the tasty menu):
- Check in outside the Museum Center, then...
- Stroll to the Ice House for a savory appetizer
- Next, meander to the Milk House for a hearty soup
- The Sugar House, your next stop, will be home to the main course—you can also enjoy a warming outdoor fire
- Wander to the Cattle Barn where dessert will be served
- Finally, follow the luminaries back to the Museum Center Barn where you can enjoy warming hot chocolate and take home some popcorn
- With each course, guests will learn about the farm grounds and animals, with informative stops along the walking route
Cost: $25; $10 for children ages 12 and under.
Staggered start times: 5:00, 5:30 and 6:00 PM
Reservations required. Severe weather date: Sunday, February 25.
Dinner reservations must be paid in advance by purchasing tickets online, or by calling 603-323-7591.
Bring a flashlight and dress for the evening’s temperature and weather. The Museum Center will be closed during this event.
Call 603-323-7591 to reserve your dinner time.