This special evening...
- Begins in the Museum Center where you will enjoy hors d’ouvres and meet our new curator, Faithe McCreery, who will speak about her first few months at Remick, and Cara Sutherland, executive director, who will share future plans at the Museum.
- Then, travel back in time as you arrive at the historic Captain Enoch Remick House, where Faithe will provide a behind-the-scenes tour to off-limit areas, and share fascinating stories of this 200-year-old building before you settle in the dining room for your creatively prepared farm-to-table dinner.
- Local chef Kaylon Sweet (Local Eatery, NH Mushroom Company, The White Barn Inn, Five Fifty-Five) has crafted a four-course menu featuring the best of Remick-raised meats and produce, complimented by other local ingredients.
- White Onion Vichyssoise with beet gastrique
- Roasted Squash Salad, brown butter vinaigrette and roasted leeks
- Leg of Lamb and winer squash curry, feta and parsley salad
Roast Eye of Round, bacon leek and potato bubble and squeak, red-eye gravy
- Peach and blueberry crisp, maple zabaglione
- Following dinner, join in lively parlor games.
- You are invited to BYOB for the dinner portion of the evening; soft drinks and mixers will be available at the Enoch Remick House free of charge.
- You will take home a keepsake of the evening courtesy of Cara Sutherland—who is creating something special for dinner attendees based on her blue-ribbon jams—and memories of this very unique evening in historic Tamworth Village!
Please join us for this farm-to-delectable evening in support of Remick Country Doctor Museum & Farm.
$125 per person Seating in dining rooms
$150 per person Seating at the Chef’s Table, limited to six diners
Given the historic nature of the Captain Enoch Remick House, participation is limited to 30 people, ages 21 and above.
Call 603-323-7591 or purchase tickets online. Reservations required.